First Time Buyer Program
Exclusively from Volkswagen Credit
Purchasing a car is an exciting milestone – especially when it’s a Volkswagen. Experience it for yourself with our First Time Buyer Program. It’s designed to help buyers who do not have an established automotive credit history.
The First Time Buyer Program is available to U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents who have never had automotive credit. Credit history is not required, but existing credit must be in good standing without previous derogatory credit. Applicants must receive credit approval from Volkswagen Credit.
- New and untitled Volkswagen vehicles
- Certified Pre-Owned Volkswagen vehicles (Retail Financing only)
- Pre-Owned Volkswagen vehicles (Retail Financing only)
When you come to the dealership, please bring the following items with you:
- A copy of proof of income and minimum one year of verifiable full-time employment with current employer with income commensurate with all financial obligations.
- A contact name and phone number within the Payroll or Human Resources Department of the applicant’s employer.
- Documentation to verify your address and phone number.
- Copy of the applicant’s United States Social Security card.
- Two complete personal references (including the address and the phone number) who reside in the U.S. and whom Volkswagen Credit can contact directly. One must be from a relative.
Benefits of Ownership:
Take pride in ownership. Purchase your vehicle and make payments for it over a selected term. At the end of that term, the car is yours! Additional benefits include:
- Ability to own for the life of the vehicle and build equity.
- No end-of-lease obligations, such as excess wear and use.
- No vehicle customization limits or mileage restrictions.
- Competitive rates and flexible terms from Volkswagen Credit.
See dealer for details.