Military & First Responder Program
Volkswagen $500* Military & First Responders Bonus
We want to thank our Military and First Responders for their service and dedicated to the community at Volkswagen of Fort Walton Beach. Qualified Military and First Responders can get a $500* Bonus when purchasing or leasing a new, unused Volkswagen vehicle at Volkswagen of Fort Walton Beach near Pensacola, FL.
Proof of military service or first responder employment and other documentation required.
The following customers and their family household members are eligible for the Program:
- Active Duty U.S. Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve)
- U.S. Military Veterans (within 24 months of active duty)
- Veteran: Someone who has served in the active military and has been discharged or released under conditions other than dishonorable
- U.S. Military Retirees
- Retiree: A former member of the military that has served 20 or more years in the military
Active First Responder:
- Police Officer
- Sheriff/Sheriff’s Deputy
- Correctional Officer, State Trooper
- Federal Law Enforcement Officer
- Firefighter (career or volunteer)
- 911 Dispatcher/Operator
- Retired First Responders
- Registered Nurse
- Ski Patrol
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) members
- Volunteers in Police Service (VIPS)
- Search and Rescue
- Emergency Management Volunteers
Proof of Eligibility – Military
- Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) – Can be photocopied and submitted
- Form DD-214 Veteran documentation
- Veterans must provide official documentation that verified active duty within 24 months. This is commonly verified with LES.
Proof of Eligibility – First Responders
- Department-issued ID (proving active employment). Certification documents will not be accepted.
- This bonus amount may be used in conjunction with other VWoA and VCI Programs (Lease/APR/Dealer Cash).
- This bonus is compatible with the following programs: Auto Show, College Graduate, Contractor, Partner, Dealer Employee Purchase Programs and future loyalty/conquest programs.
- This bonus is not compatible with the following programs: Dealership Sale Program & Fleet
Claim Submission Requirements:
- After reporting the sale, the dealer submits the following documents through the Incentives Management Console no later than 90 days after the sales month which the vehicle is delivered:
- Claim Form: Completed with customer signature
- Proof of Eligibility (as noted above)
- Proof of Residency (if necessary): If the purchase is not eligible, the dealer must validate that the purchaser resides in the same household as the Military/First Responder personnel.
- IMPORTANT: Please do not submit a US Military ID. We will not accept them as proof of eligibility. In addition, please redact, any sensitive personally identifiable information before submitting any documents. Sensitive personally identifiable information is defined by federal and state law, and could include, generally but is not limited to: social security numbers, passports, drivers’ license numbers, credit card or other financial account information controlled under the Gramm Leach Bliley Act, voter registration information, citizenship or immigration status, dates of birth, medical history, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, political opinions or religious beliefs.
*Volkswagen of America, Inc. will pay a $500 Military and First Responders Bonus for qualified active duty U.S. Military service members, U.S. Military Veterans within 24 months of active duty, U.S. Military retirees (Retirees must have served 20+ years in the military), First Responders (Police Officer, Sheriff/Sherriff’s Deputy, Correctional Officer, State Trooper, Federal Law Enforcement Officer, Firefighter, EMT, Paramedic, 911 Dispatcher/Operator) and their family household members who purchase or lease a select new, unused MY20-MY24 Volkswagen model (excluding Golf R) through participating dealers from January 4, 2023 to January 2, 2024. Proof of military/first responder eligibility and residency of family household member (if applicable) required. Bonus applied toward MSRP and is not available for cash. Fleet customers are not eligible. One bonus per VIN. Eligible customers may receive this bonus on up to two Volkswagen vehicles per year. See your local Volkswagen dealer or, for general product information, call 1-800-Drive-VW.